lørdag 29. oktober 2011

Bergen, where my life is happening

A short summary of life in Bergen...

Festpavilliongen in the center of Bergen, always decorated with wonderful flowers. My bus departs from right beside here every morning. 

Street art

Back in regular sushi land, here with Aina, who I usually eat  sushi with.

Take away <3 coffee

Cobble stones, everywhere.

Our entrance
Street art by Dolk

Our building in the back to the left.


Home made sweet buns with good stuff

Slow breakfast at one of my favorite coffee shops, here with a cortado, scones and forest berries. 

Sadness, my grandma passed away. 

Lots of happiness as Ragnhild and Dag married!

Terje, Robert, Renate and Fredrik

Table art

It has been raining so freaking much. Only sunny day was Ragnhild and Dags wedding day. 

When at home, visit my other grandma...and eat. 


Tante Bruun, amazingly nice cafe in Ålesund

It's been cold. New snow in the mountains. 

Love seeing that the sun exists. Here sunrise on my way from Hareid to Bergen. 

Friends leaving Bergen, so we need to gather up for a real farewell. 

Weekend trip to Frode and Sofies cabin, with outdoor hot tub, amazing food, and lovely company. 

Early morning on my way to work, looking at the lovely moon.

And then, after so much rain we couldn't grasp it, sunshine! Here my colleague Janne. 

Amazing. 

Dry streets, for the first time in forever.

Our neighbors. 

The Dominican god of the sun, in a Norway/ DR mix. 

Bergen center, seen from up the street from where we live. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar